Chalmeda AnandRao Institute of Medical Sciences, run by Arihant Educational Society is a full-fledged Medical College with 1000 bedded teaching hospital established in 2003. It is situated in unpolluted and serene surroundings at a 10-minute drive from the Karimnagar city, beside Karimnagar - Ramagundam Rajiv High Way at Bommakal. CAIMS has well planned campus spread over 30 acres with ultra Modern Medical facilities. Rapid developments are daily events in health care delivery worldwide. The combined imports of new technologies and advanced treatment practices, have transformed the mode and means of health care delivery. Recognizing the needs for knowledgeable and skilled nursing personnel, we have startedB.Sc (Nursing) Programme with an intake capacity of 100 students per year. CAIMS College of Nursing approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi, AndhraPradesh State Nursing Council and affiliated to Dr, NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, AP.
- To impart high quality education, reach the students potential through full development of their unique capabilities, making excellence, create natural inspiration
- To maintain the highest standards and practices of nursing profession.
- Students are trained theoretically and practically under the watchful eyes of the faculty and the college provides the best of facilities for the students to grow as well trained nurses.
- One quality the student nurses are expected to imbibe during their training is empathy and love for the fellow human being. When they graduate, they are geared to handle any situation; be it a minor situation, midwifery or an emergency.
CAIMS Hospital is a 1000 bedded teaching Hospital which includes speciality and super speciality which is recognized by M.C.I. for postgraduates training in the campus.
CAIMS College of Nursing has separate Academic block with state of- art -facilities:
1. Nursing Foundation Lab
2. Maternity – Child Health Nursing Lab
3. Community Health Nursing Lab
4. Medical Surgical Lab
5. Pre Clinical, Para Clinical Lab ( Including Biochemistry, Microbiology, Anatomy and Physiology)
6. Audio- Visual Aids Room
7. Computers & Nursing Informatics Lab
8. Counseling Room
9. Student welfare facilities
Adequate Lecture Hall, Dissection Hall, Museum and Laboratories
Auditorium: BhoomReddy Auditorium 1000 seating capacity with central Air condition
Hostel facilities: Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Central Mess Facilities: Hygenic Kitchen and dining Hall
- 24 hours Electricity and drinking water services
- Ultra modern Gymnasium and Physical Education Equipments/Playground
- Physical education trainer
- Facilities like tennis court, badminton, volley ball, football, and table tennis
- 24 hours Security services
College of Nursing
Chalmeda AnandRao Institute of Medical Sciences
Office: 0878 – 2285318, 0878 -2285565
Fax: 0878 – 2285318